Welcome to the Fund Office website. 

How do I change my address?

To change your address, complete the change of address form or call the Fund Office at 1-800-251-4108.

If you are signing up for direct deposit, you can indicate your new address on the direct deposit form.

You must update the Fund Office of any address changes to prevent interruption in benefits.

Pension Plan
"How Do I..." Item?: 

Homepage - Announcements

USW HRA: Summary of Material Modifications 3.17.2021 Now Available

Click Here

Welcome to the Fund Office!

USW Benefit Funds comprises three Taft-Hartley Trusts:

  • The PACE Industry Union-Management Pension Fund (PIUMPF)
  • The USW Industry 401(k) Fund
  • The USW HRA Fund

Each Fund is governed by a Board of Trustees with both labor and management. All must be negotiated and must be included in the collective bargaining agreement.