In response to COVID-19, the Fund Office is closed, with limited staff performing essential functions remotely. The Fund Office has activated its business continuity plan to continue to provide service to our participants and participating employers during this situation. Please see the Fund-specific information below.

Pension Fund – Pension payments will continue to be made as scheduled. Current payees may experience delays when updating an address or direct deposit information. Applications for benefits will continue to be processed but there may be some processing delays. 

USW 401(k) – Contributions are continuing to be processed daily.

USW HRA Fund – Claims are continuing to be reviewed. If the review cannot be completed in 30 days, the Fund will notify participants of the need to extend an additional 15 days.

How do I apply for pension?

To apply for benefits, please call 1-800-474-8673 to request an application. 

Please note, in order to begin your pension, you must not be working for an employer contributing to the Pension Fund or at an employer with a USW contract. If you are under 65, you must not be working for any employer in the same industry as the employer at which you worked while in covered employment, an employer contributing to the Pension Fund, or an employer with a USW Contract. 

Pension Plan
"How Do I..." Item?: 

Homepage - Announcements

Welcome to the Fund Office!