The PIUMPF Pension Fund
The PACE Industry Union-Management Pension Fund provides several types of pensions and other benefits to eligible employees covered by a collective bargaining agreement of the USW International Union. The benefit program in which your employer participates on your behalf determines the specific eligibility requirements for the various benefits provided under the Plan and the amount of such benefits.
- A Regular Pension pays your full retirement benefit if you retire at age 65.
- An Early Retirement Pension is available if you retire between ages 55 and 65 and you meet the program service requirements.
- A Deferred Pension is available if you leave covered employment before retiring with at least 5 years of service and you meet the program service requirements.
- A Disability Pension is available if you become totally and permanently disabled while working in covered employment. The Program in which you participate will determine the eligibility requirements and benefits provided.
- A Pre-Retirement Surviving Spouse’s Benefit is payable to your spouse upon your death before retirement, if you have 5 years of pension credit or vesting service.
The Program in which you participate will determine the extent of any benefit adjustment.
Homepage - Announcements
Welcome to the Fund Office!