Welcome to the Fund Office website. 

TAX INFORMATION IMPORTANT HEALTH COVERAGE TAX DOCUMENTS Responsible individuals may receive a copy of their Form 1095-B (Health Coverage) by calling our Fund Office at 800.251.4107or 855.450.1875, by emailing a request to hra@uswbenefitfunds.com, or by ma

                                                     TAX INFORMATION 
Responsible individuals may receive a copy of their Form 1095-B (Health Coverage) by calling our Fund Office at 800.251.4107or 855.450.1875, by emailing a request to hra@uswbenefitfunds.com, or by mailing a request to USW HRA Fund, 1101 Kermit Drive, Suite 800 Nashville, TN 37217. Once your request is received, a copy of your Form 1095-B will be furnished within 30 days.



  • How do I get started?

    Once the HRA has been negotiated, you will receive an enrollment form, a direct deposit authorization form, and a copy of the Summary Plan Description, including other disclosures required by federal law. Complete the enrollment form and the direct deposit authorization form and return them to the Fund Office. Reimbursements from your account will not begin until forms have been completed and returned.

  • How do I submit an HRA claim?

    To submit a claim, you will need to print, complete, and return one of the following claim forms:

         Claim Form

         Claim Form - Recurring Insurance Premium payment

    You must attach supporting documentation for each expense such as an itemized bill from the provider or an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from your insurance company.

    You may submit the form to us one of four ways:

    • By scanning and emailing the form and supporting documents to hra@uswbenefitfunds.com
    • By logging in at www.uswbenefitfunds.com and uploading to our secure server
    • By mailing to the USW HRA Fund, 1101 Kermit Dr., Suite 800, Nashville, TN 37217
    • By faxing to 615-333-5797

    *If you want information about a denied claim, login to your HRA account.

  • How do I sign up for direct deposit?

    • We no longer accept direct deposit information over the phone.
    • In order to submit/update your direct deposit information you must complete and submit a form. Note: You do not need a separate form to change your address.


    Before you fill out the form, be sure you know your bank’s routing number and your account number. If you have a checking account, this information can be found on the bottom of a check (see image).

    **If you are using a reloadable debit card, the account number and routing number should be provided from the company who issues the cards. (The account number is not the number on the face of the card).


    If you are unsure of the routing number and/or account number, call your bank to confirm.

    Important Dates

    Updated Direct Deposit Forms must be received on or before the 15th of the month prior to your next payment to be processed on time.  

  • How do I change my address?

    To change your address, complete the change of address form or call the Fund Office at 1-800-251-4108.

    If you are signing up for direct deposit, you can indicate your new address on the direct deposit form.

    You must update the Fund Office of any address changes to prevent interruption in benefits.

  • How do I get a copy of the Summary Plan Description?

    You may download a copy of the Summary Plan Description (SPD) by clicking on the fund below:

  • How is the HRA funded?

    The HRA is funded solely by employer contributions required by your collective bargaining agreement. Federal law currently prohibits employee contributions.

    How does my employer benefit?

    The HRA allows your employer an opportunity to offer a benefit that you can use to cover the rising cost of health care. Your employer can deduct contributions made to the HRA on their income tax return, and your employer is not required to pay FICA taxes on contributions made on your behalf.

Welcome to the Fund Office!

USW Benefit Funds comprises three Taft-Hartley Trusts:

  • The PACE Industry Union-Management Pension Fund (PIUMPF)
  • The USW Industry 401(k) Fund
  • The USW HRA Fund

Each Fund is governed by a Board of Trustees with both labor and management. All must be negotiated and must be included in the collective bargaining agreement.