Welcome to the Fund Office website. 

How do I get a letter verifying my income?

You may call 1-800-474-8673 or write the Fund Office and request to receive a letter verifying the effective date and amount of your pension benefit.

Pension Plan
"How Do I..." Item?: 

Homepage - Announcements

USW HRA: Summary of Material Modifications 3.17.2021 Now Available

Click Here

Welcome to the Fund Office!

USW Benefit Funds comprises three Taft-Hartley Trusts:

  • The PACE Industry Union-Management Pension Fund (PIUMPF)
  • The USW Industry 401(k) Fund
  • The USW HRA Fund

Each Fund is governed by a Board of Trustees with both labor and management. All must be negotiated and must be included in the collective bargaining agreement.