Welcome to the Fund Office website. 

How do I sign up for direct deposit?

You will need to either:

  • Fill out a form. Note: You do not need a separate form to change your address.


  • Call the Fund Office at 1-800-251-4107.

Please note: direct deposit information taken over the phone must be recorded.

Before you fill out the form or call, be sure you know your bank’s routing number and your account number. If you have a checking account, this information can be found on the bottom of a check (see image).

**If you are using a reloadable debit card, the account number and routing number should be provided from the company who issues the cards. (The account number is not the number on the face of the card).


If you are unsure of the routing number and/or account number, call your bank to confirm.

Important Dates

The cutoff for changes before the pay cycle is the 15th of every month. For example, if you wanted to change your direct deposit for December 2012 payment, you would need to call on or before November 15, 2012. If you send in a form, it would need to be received on or before November 15, 2012. There is no guarantee that enrollments submitted after the 15th will be completed before the pay cycle. 

Pension Plan
"How Do I..." Item?: 

Homepage - Announcements

USW HRA: Summary of Material Modifications 3.17.2021 Now Available

Click Here

Welcome to the Fund Office!

USW Benefit Funds comprises three Taft-Hartley Trusts:

  • The PACE Industry Union-Management Pension Fund (PIUMPF)
  • The USW Industry 401(k) Fund
  • The USW HRA Fund

Each Fund is governed by a Board of Trustees with both labor and management. All must be negotiated and must be included in the collective bargaining agreement.