In response to COVID-19, the Fund Office closed temporarily in mid-March while initializing its business continuity plan. 

Currently, the Fund Office is fully operational with some staff working in the office and some staff working remotely. We do not currently anticipate any service delays related to the COVID-19 pandemic at this time.

(updated 9.1.2020)

How do I submit an HRA claim?

To submit a claim, you will need to print, complete, and return one of the following claim forms:

     Claim Form

     Claim Form - Recurring Insurance Premium payment

You must attach supporting documentation for each expense such as an itemized bill from the provider or an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from your insurance company.

You may submit the form to us one of three ways:

  • By scanning and emailing the form and supporting documents to
  • By logging in at and uploading to our secure server
  • By mailing to the USW HRA Fund, 1101 Kermit Dr., Suite 800, Nashville, TN 37217
  • By faxing to 615-333-5797

*If you want information about a denied claim, login to your HRA account.

"How Do I..." Item?: 

Homepage - Announcements

Welcome to the Fund Office!